B&B Casting news

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's mormon, she'll probably come on and convert Ridge and then show him there's a way he can exploit Taylor and Brooke at the same time and marry them both PLUS Marie: mormonism. I could see Ellen Wheeler all over this, maybe Brad ran into her on his way to work (while she was begging for change) and she pitched the idea and any way to rip of something that already existed (Big Love) was win-win with Brad.

• Members

I'm guessing Ridge's plane will crash over Utah and Marie's character will help him, knowing B&B

I don't have a problem with this, I like Marie Osmond and it will be interesting to see what character they come up with for her.

• Members

• Marie Osmond will be joining the cast of CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful later this year, Entertainment Tonight confirms. “You only have One life to live, and All My Children asked me to do a soap, so I’m doing The Bold and the Beautiful,” Osmond joked, revealing her new gig at Sunday’s Daytime Emmys. (Added bonus: B&B won Outstanding Drama Series at the festivities.)

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/tvline-items-jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-denis-leary-sirens/

Archived