Y&R Spoilers for late June and July

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How pathetic. A middle-aged woman continues to define herself around men and a fantasy life with men she barely knows! And her children are the last part of this spoiler. The very last part. This is why I have no time when I hear about how "mean" Noah is to Sharon. She has failed him over and over in the last few years. Not to mention her callous attitude towards the baby she has had no time for and didn't even mourn when she thought little Cassie Replacement was dead.

I guess Eden will turn out to be pregnant or say she gave the baby up.

• Members

I hope it gives Devon something to work with, the best story he had was when he arrived. Actually it would be even better if Tucker awoke just long enough to for some emotional bonding scenes (and to change his will so Devon inherits everything) before passing away. Boy that would really shake things up. A Winters Unlimited in Genoa City, LOL. Devon would need years of training before he could head a corporation that size so naturally Neil would step in.

I think it would be interesting to see Neil as his own powerhouse and Devon as a young executive. They should bring Chance back and have him do the same at CI.

Archived