AMC: A few status updates on a few cast members

• Members

Jordi Vilasuso tweeted the following

"Yeah I'll be on AMC till the end...very exciting stuff!!"

Not surprising since there seems to be a triangle brewing with Zach/Kendall/Griffin.

Bobbie Eakes tweeted the following

"I fear that I'll ride this show out on the backburner, unfortunately. Very disappointing."

Sounds like she'll be there to the end but not on much?

I don't see anyone actually leaving completely but just having limited airtime.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Griffin will stay on til the end! I hope the same goes for Cara :) I like both of them!!

Sorry about Bobbie but I really can't see much they can do with KWAK besides have her bartend at her restaurant & have the occasional pep talk with Marissa. I doubt AMC is going to go back to Krystal/Jackson with the stuff going on with Erica, and they seem to have dropped Krystal/Caleb completely (scenes between them were cut last week). She might get some meaty material once Bianca/Marissa heat up.

• Members

Meh given Jordi's track record, not buying it. Everything he says the opposite happens. There is no point in him sticking around till the end and def. no time for any kind of a triangle and triangle's aren't one sided(Kendall isn't in love with him at all). Once Zach returns, Kendall will be: "Griffin WHO?" Once Zendall reunite, what's left for him, same with LH when Tad and Dixie reunite

I feel bad for BE

• Members

Hopefully! Krystal should've been written out after the babyswitch along with her repulsive daughter.

Woohoo!!!! Even better would be for Zach to be a ghost who comes back to persuade Kendall she should move on with Griff.

• Members

Poor JR, he's gonna be blamed and criticized for banging life into Amanda like he did Annie. That's 4 marriages he destroyed, 5 if you count him being borned broke up Adam/Brooke.:( From my understanding this was suppose to be Jake/Cara sleeping, Amanda exiting, but as the writing regime changed Lorraine/Agnes convinced CS to stay till the end. If MCE returns Annie vs Amanda in the mother of all bitch fights. If not, Jake vs JR and JR ends his AMC run alone is my guess.

I'm totally judging whether CS/JY would add passion to thier scene, I can see Amanda vulnerable to a point but JR is prbly just horny, he finally gets bored of SheBeast and leaves her to Binx or holds a secret that later comes out and finally ends the experiment of SG in JY's vacinity. I'm just happy the original sluts of PV get scenes together before it's over.:lol: And Lorraine will pen the story so who knows what she chose, but JR sleeping w/ Amanda is her material not DK/DS.

• Members

Biggest reason Marissa needs to exit. Bobbie is pretty much nothing here. And I love her too, but Kwak is so not needed, why is her daughter? I haven't seen any gay vibes from her and Tamara Braun is an available actor, wouldn't it make sense to reunite Reese and Binx?

• Members

As much as I hate KWAK, I do like Bobbie and I'd rather see her snarking with Erica/Jane than that no-acting telenovela castoff whom I hope and pray will be backburnered heavily.

If MCE returns then I will be pissed if she has to fight with Amanda over JR. The only fighting that needs to take place is JR fighting for Annie.

I think it will be just a ONS.

Amanda will cry and feel horrible for cheating on her Jakey and will have to prove how worthy she is of carrying the Martin name.

JR is just horny and who can blame him?

I knew they would have JR do something so that Marissa will be so let down by men that she finally turns to Bianca. :rolleyes::lol:

Archived