AMC: A few status updates on a few cast members

• Members

Mar! see I think it's the mother of all catfights b/c Amanda is suppose to be Annie's BFF, and for her to sleep w/ JR, Annie isn't going to be crazy, she's still gonna love JR, Marissa is an afterthought b/c she's "gay" :rolleyes: , but it's hands off w/ Amanda there wouldn't you say? *I mean BFF sleeps w/ the guy she was warning her off, while Annie couldn't do nothing about it...I'd slap a few people* I think it's the other way, see Lorraine writing Amanda, she's not gonna have Amanda trying to earn Jake...this sh!t is the other way around, Jake's the one like my BBFL put it, *he's emotionally cheating, he brought the wife to his workplace, he's trying to rekindle what he had w/ Amanda* why would LoBro put Amanda to fight for Jake, when it's Jake who hasn't given enough in the RL, Amanda has been a Martin slave.

I think JR and her talk about how fucked up thier "love" lives are. JR is horny, Amanda does him for payback, if Annie returns, hence "popular female villain" returns it's Amanda vs Annie in the mother of all catfights for like 2 or 3 weeks, Amanda stays w/ JR, b/c she wrecked things w/ Jake and plays it to make him jealous, until the end, I think JR eventually wins Annie, in the brat like way, he confides in Amanda to keep him away and to keep a secret from her b/c he's scared of being honest w/ her "lo...lo..luh...love":lol: Annie slaps him and JR eventually tells her.

In story JR stayed away from Annie in OakHaven b/c he remembers Amanda's mom was never the same, and how it hurt his mom when Adam did it. So he tries to move on a few times and can't.

Honestly it's either JR/Annie in the end or JR alone in the end. B/c Amanda either winds up w/ Jake or w/ her mother. *PLEASE ROBIN'S Janet not Kate's*

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As for Valisusio aka Papi No-Heat, Thorsten is back, so the only possibility I see that would throw Kendall into a triangle is if Zach was keeping Dixie hidden from PV and he chose to save her, staged his death again and comes back to PV, at that point Kendall would be like "You motherffff...." Zach vs Griffin and it's Zach and Kendall at the end. I see Cara and Griffin leaving PV by the last wks.

• Members

As long as Marissa is collateral damage I can deal with this I guess. I just want my Jannie :(

Jamey Giddens does as well.

He's not ugly but I just find him to be such a horrible actor that it takes away all the hotness for me.

• Members

Why the hell AMC even go the route to trying too hard to make Marissa relevant, still nobody gives two sh!ts about her.

Mr.Whip his hair backnfourth

Yes exactly my same thoughts. Papi No Heat just kills his own momentum. And then he opens his mouth and we see buck fronnt teeth.:lol:

Archived