E! Soap Opera Reality Show

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last week FF wrote that they (FF+JPL) would only tweet if they got a 1000 followers.

I RT'd it w/ a #obnoxious which didn't go over to well w/ Miss Farah who was SHOCKED by my rudeness & SHOCKED by this type of behavior on twitter & asked me to recant because she was of course kidding. I said no bc that tweet was obnoxious. Then she said I was childish etc. Finally I replied to her that "at least I didn't give her the middlefinger" she then blocked me & deleted all the tweets.

My first ever twitter fight & it's with Farrah Fath. LOL

(How on earth is she gonna handle the KeMo & KS stans?)

• Members

well, the show wasn't bad. I don't blame Nadia Bjorlin for guzzling Beemer alot and often.

Some of it was so typical reality fakeness. Kelly Monaco tearing up at fanmail she probably knew well in advance was going to be what they would be discussing, that house hunting fight, and worst of all the Gerings. That was 100% fake.

• Members

I cant stand Farah's gays. They are such bitches,especially that Danny! The stuff they said about Kirsten was mean and uncalled for. Farah came across as a biyatch as well

I dont think Jenna should have done the show. I was content with not knowing who she was. She came across as very whiney, naggy and insecure. She really annoyed me

"What's Ben's mommy doing in bed with daddy? Holey boley spaghetti!" I loved that line :lol: I laughed when the dog bit the kid and he hit him hard

• Members

That was you? I totally loved that and was rooting for you to give her the middlefinger. laugh.png She really was a bitch right from the start.

No question that Farah is a bitch. I did however agree with her that Kirsten came off a little bossy too. But she's still much better than Farah.

• Members

Nadia and Brandon were the best part about the show. Seriously, how adorable are they?! I LOVE them. It was so sad watching Nadia say goodbye to DAYS. Those scenes air this week. I loved when Nadia and Farah were talking about their characters laugh.png They were talking so freely about it, it was hilarious. I LOL'd when Farah was talking about how Gigi died, then later talked about how she's coming back as a ghost.

I kinda love Farah...LOL. I can't help it. She is a bitch but I love it ;-) I loved all of the old DAYS pics they showed of her with Nadia, Kirsten, etc. I miss my last blast teens! JPL came across very irritating and almost as gay as Farah's annoying gay friends Danny and Nathaniel (those guys were just insufferable).

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed Kelly and Kirsten, I thought I wouldn't. Everything with Kelly is clearly scripted though, LOL at the fan mail scene with the scrapbook, and when she burned her prom dress laugh.png

The Gerings rolleyes.gif God Galen is worse than he is on DAYS! And his wife is a dolt! How long has Galen been kissing other women on TV, like 13 years?? Get over it!! And were we supposed to believe that was Galen kissing Ali Sweeney on DAYS (when his son accidentally saw the TV)?? LOL. That was NOT AS. Clearly it was his wife with her face blurred out & they made that kid act like it was Ben's (Ali's son) mom.

• Members

This is exactly how I feel about the show.

If they get a 2nd season they need to replace the Gerings, with some younger people. They don't gel with the rest of the cast.

Remember the part when Galen stopped by Nadia's dressing room to give her a gift? It seemed so fake to me like they don't really talk/hang out with each other normally and are only doing so because they are on the show.

Archived