AMC: actress to make brief return

• Members

See I don't want any villain returns other than the one responsible for Jane, Zach, Dixie and maybe Leo. Right now I am assuming that's Vanessa/Proteus. That story could wrap everything up. Billy Clyde or Ray Gardner couldn't cause the level of havoc the show would need in it's final months, plus it would be more of a dircetion change than the show can afford.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! St. Maria of the Push Up Bra!

Oh, I CAN'T WAIT for some final Maria/Erica scenes!!! A welcome surprise!

Now can we PLEASE just announce David Canary and Julia Barr already?!?

(I'd love an appearance from Marcy, but don't expect it to happen)

• Members

Hmm, Dixie has amnesia maybe, and Maria is brought in to consult on the case....

Or maybe Erica suffers a head injury escaping from Jane.... and Maria is brought in to treat her :lol:

Or Kendall goes into her 3rd coma.

• Members

Brooke and Tad were searching leads in 2002 for a liver donor for Enzo (Hayley and Mateo's son) and found a Dr. Maureen Gorman in Nevada who happened to be Maria. Brooke saw her, knew "Maureen" had no idea of her previous identity so Brooke kept mum so her upcoming wedding to Edmund was not derailed.

Erica can be one cold, heartless bitch! One of the reasons we love her, no? :wub:

• Members

Eva LaRue Interview:

http://www.latina.com/entertainment/tv/exc...all-my-children

Do you know what your character Maria Santos Grey will be up to when she returns to Pine Valley?

I do know that I’m going to be involved with David Hayward (Vincent Irizarry), who’s my old arch-nemesis. He brought me back from the dead, but he’s always doing one good thing and then two bad things, so…

Archived