AMC: actress to make brief return

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She watches the show at least twice a week but didn't know Leo was dead? Oooooooooooooookay.

As with the 40th anniversary episode I think it's sad that she had to approach them and not the other way around. Remember how they even initially rejected her offer to be a part of the 40th anniversary?

She offered to come back for as long as she could over the summer and they only give her two days?

Anyways I love that David is going to be involved in all these different plots and I'm glad Vincent is going to have lots to do in the final months.

Oh and please no John Callahan.

• Members

Oh, spreading the David love around PV, hot!

Not really sure I care that Maria is coming back, at least it's only a couple of days. She probably is consulting for someone, Angie, Dixie, a lesser possibility of Erica. A guess a couple of days won't kill me.

• Members

Recent times and by the sounds of it right through to the end David is going to be involved in multiple stories, I like it. It reminds me of the time right before Vincent exited in fall of 2006.... he was EVERYWHERE making everyone's lives miserable. Loved how he messed with Dixie, was in Annie and Emma's business, and that tape he left for everyone! I was so peeved when they fired Vincent, but he played the HELL out of those last two months when he was on everyday. I am excited that it looks to be de ja vu again :D

• Members

Her publicist made a point of saying "as of now" for the two episodes but didn't expand when I nudged. Not that I'm complaining as he provided a lot more information than ABC initially did.

She was probably 3-4 at the time (2005)? I don't remember almost anything pre-kidergarten.

ETA:

Maria and the curly haired one...

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hKm3HjWGZNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived