Y&R: Promo Wk 6th June

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think she's bad. I've seen her act like that on GH, especially in all of the scenes she's shared with Mary Beth Evans' Catherine Bell and I always thought Genie was pretty good.

Its a total GH rip off!

• Members

Why didn't they have Genie Francis or Tristan Rogers narrate that second promo? CK's delivery is so flat - she is essentially reading her grocery list.

I do want to see the stuff with Genie and Tristan (sorry I don't see them as characters so not bothering to use the names). They both seem to be making an effort, which is nice.

I can't believe Darius is still using that awful fake way of speaking, like Wilford Brimley as Shaft.

It's very clever to have Jill knocked out. That way she could be out of the story for as much as possible. They can just show a hospital bed as Chompers and Katherine tell her what a stupid whore she is and how they put up with her anyway.

• Members

My god.......do they have Colin punch Jill in the head to knock her out?

I'm not sure if I want to watch this if this is the case, does anyone know?

And I would imagine TR is done if that is the case also, unless he is going to be a Shelia, Daisy type to come back and torment Lily for years to come.

But WOW ...looks like they want to make sure Jill and Colin can never be a couple.

Thee message they want to get across is loud and clear Jill and Nikki are worthless old woman over 50, deserving the love of no man, their children (or anyone else for that matter) decent or otherwise. Even criminals, lowlifes and drunks are too good for them.

• Members

I never invested in Jill/Colin as I knew it would never really happen. It sucks. Tristan is one of the only men they have cast in the last 4-5 years who actually has talent and charisma and managed to fit into Y&R. He certainly paid the price for that.

Archived