Too bad its not Laura Wright on Carly benig fired

Liz's paternity secret is coming out

AMC faves returning....Maria, Adam, Hayley and Annie? Please I hope so

The Todd drama explained? I dont think they will do it that soon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't an Eva or Maria fan the first time around but I liked her work in her second run (even though Eva hated it!) and I thought she was fantastic in her little anniversary cameo.

I'm not expecting most of my favorites to even get a mention but at least AMC seems to be trying to bring back some names.

• Members

+++1 for whoever directed Laura Wright to close her mouth for that picture.

I liked Maria but she isnt relevant to the current AMC or any of the existing characters. I think trying to find a legitamate reason to have her back wouldnt make much sense unlike the other 3. I guess she could return for a wedding, but I cant see her on the guest list for Erica/Jack, Ryan/Greenlee or Adam/Brooke, if either of these 3 get a wedding close to the end. I dont know, maybe I guess she could decide to move back to PV, working at the hospital.

• Members

I think at the end they should focus less on relevancy and just more on bringing people back to say goodbye - of course most of those I want to see again still have some ties (like Mark) and I'm not expecting to see them again...

• Members

LOL, never let it be said that ABC SID don't know how to sell copy! The next time GH try to feed us bull about Carly being "a fan favorite" or Laura Wright being "so popular," somebody needs to pull this issue out. SID were obviously trying to appeal to those poor souls thrilled at the idea of LW leaving. Kinda like when OLTL pimped the end of the Santis. :lol:

• Members

You can do that and still bring back a lot of people. Bringing back some people would help it make go out strong. Rylee sure as hell won't.

It would just be the same flashbacks they have already shown again and again.

• Members

Odd choice since it was heavily rumored that before Guza got dumped, he was working to try and bring Sarah Brown back again, only this time as Carly - which was what they should've done several years ago - or failing that, Tamara Braun to somehow re-do the Charlotte Roberts story (how they planned to do that, I have no idea). Just throwing [!@#$%^&*] at the wall, it seems.

Archived