AMC - Friday - 5/20/2011

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now we know why David & Donna had to be fired! Damn hacks!!!

The only thing keeping me interested these days is Jane/Erica. I'm counting down the days for Broderick's material to start.

Yes, they almost salvaged this travesty, but it was senseless to have another baby die so soon after Ellie!

• Members

Pretty much. I mean did you listen to this [!@#$%^&*] dialogue?

Greenlee: She didn't make it

Kendall: OMG, how's Ryan?

:jeal0002:

Srsly? Madison FREAKING NORTH just miscarried these two bitches are all, OMG how's Ryan? Man [!@#$%^&*]#$%@# all of you! from Greenlee to Kendall to Ricky to Griffin, [!@#$%^&*] you all!!:jeal0002:

• Members

That was SICKENING! Poor Ryan, I guess he'll just have to knock up the next woman he meets on the street.

Everything that's been wrong with soaps for years was right there in one show. Plot point pregnancy, dead baby, the fact the Frankie, Madison's friend and a doctor, just sat on the sidelines ("I could tell Madison her baby died before I go to work my shift at The Gap.") and the non-stop, never ending propping and focus on the steaming pile that is Rylee.

• Members

We got all those scenes, not one bit of realism.

Frankie had a thing for Madison, Madison turned to be one his closest friends in town that he cared for and helped rebound her life. He can't get a scene dealing w/ Sarah's death? srsly? that was so much bullsh!t ! These two were talking about how they had the Jenny/Jesse thing going, really? that Jesse would have been the first person to break the news, especially since he's a DOCTOR! but no we have CGSJr. sitting the sidelines for that lackluster tear scene from Ryan. :mad:

Rebecca Budig and Alicia Minshew just never talk common sense w/ these writers, they'd know especially RB's Greenlee, they'd know how Kenlee have dealt w/ bb deaths and other stuff that they created, could those characters grow up? no the first thought is OMG HOW THE F$#% IS RYAN! RYAN MUST BE IN PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! HE'S GONE THROUGH THIS HOW MANY TIMES!? These women didn't even show one bit, NOT ONCE OF COMPASSION! or SYMPATHY for the poor woman that was just PUSHING the bb out of UTERUS!:angry:

Then to top it all they show GreenBitch, just sipping bottled water like she's getting her nails done! and ofcourse Scott, let me say this, he's still a hypocritical cowardly, rotten rat basterd! but he atleast gave a DAMN! Still Frankie over that puke of an excuse for a man!

Ricky's oh I hope Ryan is ok, srsly that whole plot shows exactly how AMC was destroyed via one damn character played by an actor who IMO never should have returned!

You and me both.:jeal0002:

• Members

Omg Stephanie Gatschet was amazing in this episode as Madison! Those must've been the "heavy, emotional" scenes she said she shot right before she found out about AMC's cancellation.

No surprise Cameron & Rebecca gave incredibly underwhelming and boring performances through all of this. Cam did step it up a bit though in that scene where Ryan told Madison they were going to say goodbye to Sara. Rebecca really didn't even seem to be trying!

LOL! I thought the exact same thing. We saw Kendall hand Griff that wire before she left w/Ricky to the hospital so how the heck was she talking to him? Smdh. And it's even more stupid because Griff was the one who "called" her. He should've realized that Kendall gave him back the wire earlier LOL or, he could've tried to call her and then realize that she's not responding because she gave him back the wire. "Oh, yeah! Doy!" ;-P

• Members

Allmy, it was the external hard-drive.

I really liked Kendall and Greenlee's last scene and I say that as a woman who has not missed their lack of scenes since November at all. I did think leaving out Madison on Friday on Kendall's part was odd but in terms of these writers it was more of a glitch than the usual. Greenlee, IMO, should be more concerned about what her husband is going through. Not much unlike Scott should be more concerned about Madison's state of mind rather than Ryan's.

I wasn't impressed by Cameron but I thought he did a fair job as the heatbroken but supportive father of the child. I liked Rebecca's performance with giving away the rattle, Scott and Kendall. There was a little more live there than she has on usual. I think Daniel got to me more than anybody, it was the whole direction of the scene with him being excited and bringing toys and then learning the news. Nobody made me cry yet but there's still time.

• Members

I thought CamMat did a decent enough job. I actually felt something for Ryan when he told Madison, "We have to say goodbye to our little girl." Note I said I felt "something," not the all-consuming, crippling heartbreak that I was apparently supposed to feel at the thought that Sultan Ryan doesn't get a new kid this year.

• Members

It's to bad that AMC never let Erica have a scar, be it on her face, her chest (from the heart surgery) or where Annie stabbed her. It would an easy ID, that is if PVH had competent doctors. LOL

Archived