AMC:Things you want to see before the end

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I think the Tylers were supposed to be one of the original founding families, along with Phoebe's family, the Englishes. Francesca James is still associated with the show, and if they could get her back on screen with Peter White for a day, it would be terrific. The show has such a rich history dating back to day 1, it would be a shame not to honor that, even minimally.

• Members

I know it's not exactly a pressing subject for today's AMC, but I wish they could have Rosemary Prinz return briefly as Amy Tyler. I think that could be a way to connect the Tylers and the Martins again and to remind of the show's foundations.

• Members

Right, there is that old clip where Phoebe is boasting about her family the Englishes being the first to settle in Pine Valley. Charles quips that they were there before the pines :rolleyes: which gets a nice chuckle out of Langley.

• Members

Oh damn, Rosemary Prinz would be great, but I doubt it'll happen. She refused to return for ATWT's finale to reprise her signature role, so I can't see her coming back to AMC for a role she played for all of six months. I think the last time Amy was mentioned was around 1992 or 1993, when Ruth returned from visiting her. This was right after Tad was revealed to still be alive, and I remember her telling Joe that "Amy was thrilled to hear about Tad."

• Members

I wonder if Rosemary was even asked. Goutman didn't seem interested in bringing back much of anyone.

AMC meant a lot to her, the issues raised at the time, and, while I don't know her feelings on it since, I would like to see if she would return for the end.

• Members

DK's AMC has been so void of slaps and catfights that I want one episode where all the ladies ov PV just slap the hell out of each other to make up for the year of non slapping.

JR getting his balls back would be nice.

Archived