Grimm: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

After being pregnant for what seemed like 18 months, I half expected the little devil(pun intended) to literally walk out of her womb. Especially since he's been doing all sorts of things from within the womb lately.

With all of the weird things going on in Portland that the police have been investigating, it's unbelievable that Wu hasn't suspected something diabolical is the reason. If Juliette knows, why not Wu??

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe they've spent the majority of three seasons now talking about this child, Adalind, and all The Royals skullduggery....only to pack it off in three episodes. The mind boggles.

So...next new episode's teen Grimm...Nicky's sister? Chick looks like Sin from Arrow.

• Members

I actually shed a tear for Adalind. The scene outside the police department was very well done. I suspect they will age the child before she returns. Until then, we'll probably see Adalind vs Reynard.

This was the first time I thoroughly enjoyed an eppy even though the weekly case was absent. I even successfully ignored Juliette.

• Members

I guess I sound all complainy, but I enjoyed it more than most of the episodes this season. At least it had a purpose, unlike the usual weird morphing villain of the week.

I liked Adalind's guard, although I can't even tell you his name. Maybe they'll bring him back for Adalind. Silly as it sounds, I barely remember Renard/Adalind as allies, or the fact he'd slept with her mother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Gonna watch it now. Stuck at home braiding my hair and catching up on my shows. Grimm is next.

I love your idea about Juliette. They really do need to man up and give us a major death here. Juliette has always been useless and more story/airtime has made it worse!

• Members

We added a new person, a Grimm, becauzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? Get rid of either Juliette, Monroe and/or Rosalee and then we can re-visit this new chick!

Adalind is cracking me up. Not sure is CC is supposed to be playing this like a petulant child, but she is, and I'm just loving it. First time I find her entertaining and watchable.

• Members

Oh, and they even have TeenGrimm bring up the whole "you can walk away" thing when she found out Nick and Juliette weren't married. I like TeenGrimm. I love that she's pissing off Juliette right and left.

Did anyone catch the previews? Was that Juliette macking on Rennard?

• Members

My preview cut off, so I'm not sure.

They don't do anything with the Grimm they already have, so why does the show need another one? She can go! Didn't you find it weird that Nick "missed" that the young woman HE talked to was Vessen and our new friend had to tell him? She fights off two monsters by herself, but several eppies back, Nick had to go and get his gun for one guy? I can't!!!!!

• Members

well...kinda/maybe. Nick sees them when they're nervous/upset. The girl got upset when her friend told her, but since she knew what to expect when Nick started talking to her, she was able to control herself. I think we're supposed to assume TeenGrimm has been fighting them longer than Nick has, and she's not worried about trying to bring them in to the police, so she goes for the jugular. Who beats whom in sci-fi stories rarely makes sense.

Nice to see Gradzedei manages to take a shower and lose the boy-band hairdo every once in a while.

• 10 months later...
  • Members

The show has been wonderful lately. Getting rid of trouble meant everything! Hell, I don't even mind Juliette, the Hexenbeast! The show has been really creative with the demon of the week. So happy I didn't give up on Grimm.

This new Royal got to go! I'm tired of Captain getting beat up. He is not meant for that!

But why is Sasha Roiz so damn fine?! MY GAWD! Between him and Russel Hornsby, I could actually consider a 3some!

Oh, and please kill Monroe! He no longer serves a purpose now that Wu is in the know.

• Members

Juliette as a Hexenbeast is so much more interesting, and truth be told, I never liked her to begin with. At least embracing a dark side is fun to watch!

Trouble had to go from day one. Say what you want, but I like Monrosalie...Monroe is quirky, and I just think SWM makes the group.

Now is the time for the pregnant heffa to get killed off, though...One Hexenbeast in the main cast is all we need...Adelind...bye Felicia...ain't nobody got time for her...

I'm glad I'm notthe only one here that watches!

Archived