Grimm: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh...they keep teasing me with Juliette's death! Either way, I don't think there's a way to redeem her after tonight.

And just because it can't be said enough...damn Rennard is sex on a stick. Too bad he's cured---no more gratuitous "let's check the chest to see if I'm bleeding again" scenes.

• Members

I did read an interview with the showrunners that said Juliette is dead. They kind of sounded like it was going to stick, but obviously, there's wiggle room.

Resistance Guy's name is Martin M(something).....he's a hottie. The "Royals" plot has always been kind of convoluted and isolated on the canvas. I'm not even sure what there goal was---other than possessing "keys". It felt like a weak attempt at giving the show a governing mythology that never really took off. Sort of like how the whole Rimbaldi mess on Alias tried to explain everything.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Three eppies in and this season has been fantastic!  Love that Hank (and Wu) hasn't become wallpaper.  Very disappointed the captain is being wasted, however. 

The lead kid this eppy was fierce. I love how in control he was.  I look forward to seeing them again, especially since they  landed in that school. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived