Sign in to follow this  
Toups

Grimm: Discussion Thread

Oh...they keep teasing me with Juliette's death! Either way, I don't think there's a way to redeem her after tonight.

And just because it can't be said enough...damn Rennard is sex on a stick. Too bad he's cured---no more gratuitous "let's check the chest to see if I'm bleeding again" scenes.

OMG---if Juliette manages to stay dead---WINNING!! Best. Death. Ever.

Gotta admit---little creeped out by Damien Diana. What was sexyResistanceGuy's name anyway?

Holy sh!t! What a finale!!!!!

Please please please let Juliette be dead! Thank you Trouble - you can go now!

The last 3 eppies were some damn good TV and we need to find another way to get Renard out of his shirt a lot!

OMG---if Juliette manages to stay dead---WINNING!! Best. Death. Ever.

Gotta admit---little creeped out by Damien Diana. What was sexyResistanceGuy's name anyway?

Seems like the Royals are gone and Juliette was a casualty of that (fingers crossed). Time for a new story.

I did read an interview with the showrunners that said Juliette is dead. They kind of sounded like it was going to stick, but obviously, there's wiggle room.

Resistance Guy's name is Martin M(something).....he's a hottie. The "Royals" plot has always been kind of convoluted and isolated on the canvas. I'm not even sure what there goal was---other than possessing "keys". It felt like a weak attempt at giving the show a governing mythology that never really took off. Sort of like how the whole Rimbaldi mess on Alias tried to explain everything.

Three eppies in and this season has been fantastic!  Love that Hank (and Wu) hasn't become wallpaper.  Very disappointed the captain is being wasted, however. 

The lead kid this eppy was fierce. I love how in control he was.  I look forward to seeing them again, especially since they  landed in that school.