AMC: Cady McClain Interview

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very interesting that she was going to move to LA for a long term deal. She is for sure alive! Unless, after the cancellation notice, they're bringing her back as a ghost for 4 months, but I highly doubt it. I want to see how the writers explain this.

I guess Dixie in her red curly hair and jean cutoffs was just a figment of our imagination. :lol:

• Members

"Fortunately for me, it looks like I"m going to be able to do more than a couple of shows and actually get to do the little homage to the work that I did with Michael, and to help the fans come to some sort of resolution so that they have some sort of a story wrap-up in a way that feels good to them."

This sounds like she'll be a ghost to me but I hope I'm wrong.

• Members

Possibly :( She's grateful, that due to the cancellation, she'll get to do more than a couple episodes but just the fact that she assumed it would be a couple episodes? And that it's an "homage"? I'm not sure how I feel about these statements. Let's hope couple episodes meant like 15 to 20 and now she'll be in like 40, lol.

• Members

It sounds like a ghost to me but the timeline of her debut doesn't make sense for that. I like Tad and Cara a lot, but honestly with the show ending they need to just bring Dixie back, period. They should have done that in any event - ideally, were the show going on, to play a long triangle or quad with Tad, Dixie, Cara and someone else - but especially now with the end near.

• Members

Actually, folks, Cady is coming back as Cara. Remember that movie "Heaven Can Wait"? Cara will die saving Griffin from Ricky. This will give Brian Frons God the perfect chance, however, to right a few wrongs and give Dixie, who wasn't supposed to die, a new life in a new body. But only we will know it's Dixie. Everyone else will see only Cara.

• Members

I don't what to think. After reading this I was leaning ghost. Then David got that text today, and IMO it really only make sense if it's about Dixie or Erica. Still seems to soon for Cady to be back as a ghost, unless this is how it wraps up, and she doesn't intend to be there until the end. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Archived