AMC Wednesday, May 10, 2011

• Members

I loved that too. It's about time Erica's daughters let that skank have it!

Sweeps! When was the last time we had a triple cliffhanger on a Wednesday (Madison meeting Greenlee in the park, Jack & Krystal making out and Erica's captor opening the door as Erica's on the phone with Spike)?

Definitely a great episode today. Even the Rylee scenes were watchable.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC needs to hook them up with KWAK/Marissa and let the 4 of them leave town now. Nobody wants to see them at the end of the show's run do they? I haven't known one person so far who cares enough. Let's see our vets and past characters. Adam, Brooke, Reggie. Lily. These people are just taking airtime we could be cherishing for others.

• Members

To be fair didn't a tweet Asher's actor sent out basically hint that he would be soon gone? The stuff we're seeing, even with those rumoured sudden rewrites that actors tweeted about, is still stuff from before they knew the show was DOA.

Agreed--I think the show has been great the past week or so. To complain about lack of action makes me wonder what show anyone's been watching... (and as I said in the Thursday thread, just compare this to Feb sweeps... or even Nov sweeps, death of Zack [...] aside)

Archived