Y&R - Surprise couple gets SID Cover

• Members

1121cover520w.jpg

I cant beleive Kevin and Chloe of all people got the cover. :rolleyes: And Jana's dead? I didnt think they'd write her off, killing her off

And whats this about Cane being dead or alive? Wasnt this a question asked months ago? I thouight he came back from the dead already?

Billy's teeth chewing...no comment...:lol:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kevin and Chloe? Really? [/Christopher Goutman]

Seriously, GH's Spinelli and Jason generate more "heat" than those two! It's a crying shame when even YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS can't provide a viable romantic couple!

• Members

Who kicked Daniel Goddard in the balls right before the shot went off?

As always, just about everyone looks awful, aside from GR and EH, who look OK, and Emily O'Brien, who looks strikingly beautiful (as always!), even though they apparently want her to pose as the killer flapper in that Torchwood evil silent film carnival murderers episode.

Shawn Christian looks like a caveman.

• Members

Damn. SID must be hard-up if they let the Y&R PR department dictate this crummy stupor-pairing for its cover. They should have put a big shot of Lily & Cane (and possibly Daniel) instead-- at least Lame have a solid following among a group of 12-year olds.

EH looks stunning but it is too bad she plays a character who is so ugly on the inside. EOB looks great, too -- another waste. Jesus, Billy Miller can you just stop? I see Days are trying to pimp Dr. Dud McHairyChest. Again. Honestly, Muhney and the B&B shot is the only thing worth delving into this issue.

Archived