• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A 1986 Baltimore talk show interview with Guy Davis (along with Russell Curry and Pamela G Kay of AW).

Watching this - Guy Davis got all the call-in questions. There was clearly some level of interest in Josh and his story, although obviously Rauch didn't feel the same way. It's a bit sad knowing all these actors would be off their soaps within a few months.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I subscribe to Erika's fanclub newsletter and my heart just sank when I saw the email. Memories of Amanda celebrating her mother's Emmy wins, and stories of her studying acting at Tisch, interning at The Rosie O'Donnell Show, and so on, all came rolling back. Just last night, I had the pleasure of meeting Corbin Bleu. Naturally, I brought up OLTL and Erika, for whom he had nothing but kind words. Erika, Brian, and Michael are in my prayers.

• Members

I'd imagine that there is no pain worse than your child dying before you. My mind instantly goes to my great-grandmother, who was so distraught when my grandmother died that she literally went mute up until she died the following year. 

I would not wish that pain on anyone. That is void that can never be filled. 

• Members

As dreadful as it is to lose a grandparent, parent, or even a dearly-beloved pet (yes, losing pets can be crushing to one's spirit in a very real way), at least we expect such losses as a part of life's natural progression. Losing a child is not "supposed" to happen; you are expected to pass before your children do.

I don't know how anyone survives this kind of loss.

I would literally prefer to die, first, than to see my child perish.