OLTL Tribute Thread

• Members

Awesome!! I tried to go to his Twitter, but I guess you have to have an account to even view Tweets on their website now? I have an account, but I only log in to be nosy from time to time lol

But yes, it seems like he's doing well. It was pretty scary for a few years.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah I found someone here in Germany that sold some German Guiding Light episodes and told me he had OLTL ( with a few missing episodes).. But I didn’t care. As long as I can watch some classic Andrea Evan’s from her younger years on the show is much appreciated.. and Samantha. I never got to experience her and was so excited to got the opportunity to finally see some living pictures of her lol

Dorian is a hoot in those episodes. Love her.

I never knew that the actor of Burke Devlin#2 and Jeremiah from DS was on OLTL.. that was such a hughe surprise

and I finally got to see some Mario episodes 

• Members

You’re welcome.. I just had to share them coz I really love this show and Atwt/Gh.. I uploaded GH 1980’s but stopped because people were so rude coz I couldn’t upload every day. I mean I uploaded like 30 episodes a week and it wasn’t enough and that killed the mood.

but when I got my hands on OLTL I thought that there are some that would them enjoy as much as I do. I have like all books, even bought a few scripts and have many SOD etc. and never thought I would see the early Asa-Sam stuff. And the Mario-Marco storyline I’ve just read about mostly. I am going to continue the rest of what I have. There are more coming. 

But I bought them mostly because of Andrea Evans!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I love this era of OLTL….and I remember watching these episodes! It would be great if we reach the moment from Sam 1 (Julie M) to Sam 3 (Dorian L) and also Dorain Christmas wedding to Herb

Please register in order to view this content

Thank you very much

• Members

Good eye. I completely forgot about that whole Hugh story. Wasn't Hugh murdered?

I never knew he was also in one of the more memorable Always Sunny episodes with fellow ABC soap alum Alexandra Daddario, as the rich [!@#$%^&*] who...loved to wrestle. 

• Members

Hugh was killed in a car accident.   His body was identified as John's.   John was actually in the hospital but was assumed to be Hugh.  Later, when John was able to speak, he identified himself, and it was then known that Hugh had been killed.