AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the Tad/Ted story as a whole wasn't looked upon favorably by anyone. Didn't Tad and Ted share similar memories of Ray Gardner (or someone wearing a gold watch) locking them inside the trunk of a car? What was that? What were Megan McTavish and her writers trying to say (since they seemed to make a point of saying the two were not related)? Either there was a point to it all and the show changed their minds or they deliberately muddled everything in order to keep up the mystery. Add to that Ted Orsini's basically skeevy disposition (er, what disposition that was there, I don't think there was much to Ted beyond being some ridiculous plot device) and the whole thing was bound to flop.

• Members

Susan Lucci

I just finished watching the last episode of All My Children - a very emotional time for me. I am so grateful to "The View" and ABC for their beautiful tribute show for All My Children and Agnes Nixon. And to Agnes and to ABC for the incredible opportunity to play the amazing Erica Kane. At the center of all my gratitude is you, the fans. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being there for us, for spending all those days with us in Pine Valley and for bringing so much sunshine into my life.

Let's hope we all get to see more of Pine Valley and the beloved characters Agnes Nixon has created. Today's episode ended with quite a cliff hanger - and I really want to see what happens next!

• Members

"B" stands for ''Brian Frons''. Somebody killed him with mercy, and our dear Doc Hayward will bring him back so AMC fans can give him a more "proper" sendoff.

No?

Or, better yet, ''Barbara Walters''.

ph34r.png

There's a reason she was absent from The View's AMC tribute!

Edited by Pine Charles

• Members

Hello Everyone. New to this board. I've so many feelings about the end of AMC. I didn't want to watch because it was a number of emotions going on for me. I will miss the show so much. So many of the post I read were saying the very same things I was remembering. watching it with my Mom. Then with my daughter. Good memories. I don't like all of the changes to shows we all love so much. These story lines have meant so much to me and the actors are like family. I hope they all find new jobs as quickly as possible. Today, so many faces that made me smile and cry over these years. I was so glad to see Tad's parents standing beside him. I was going back in time and to the present show till I got dizzy. I really wish the fans could have changed the show closing somehow.