• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jenny Jones!

I wonder if the old Donahue AMC episode is online (i've seen the Oprah one). It must have been around '92 or '93. I remember as a kid being shocked because they asked abotu sex scenes, and Michael Nader admitted that while doing love scene it was sometimes hard not to get a "woody" (his words, not mine)...

• Members

Ted's in two of those 5 1970-71 episodes we do have easily available. By the writing, I assume Agnes set out to kill him off quickly from the get go. As a kid new to AMC it did confuse me that Charlie had the last name Brent, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how he was related to Ruth and Joe.

Edited by EricMontreal22

• Members

Yes I got to go home early cuz of my flu. LOL now I'm comforting myself with AMC clips. It's nice of you to care :P

Ted seemed to have trouble with his lines (in the other episode with him available on Agnes' site, where Nick comes into his shop asking them to donate a car to his benefit raffle or something, he does as well)--I wonder if they had kept him on, if he would have been recast like so much of AMC was in the first year.

Edited by EricMontreal22