AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Julia Barr went to adiet center? hgrmm, I had no idea she was friends with Broderick (who I believe was at GL when that came out). Which makes me remember I forgot to comment on the hysterical line in that older issue about many of the female actresses living on carrots and yogurt. I'm sure many still do, but they probably wouldn't have it advertised...

AMC did still have some cute character moments all through McTavish's last run, which I think that's from, though they got more and more rare.

Nice to see mentions of characters like Craig, Lucas, and the pretty useless Stephen (I always wondered how he got the name Andrew Jackson) . And man I HATED Lawson as Charlie--just looking at those pics irks me.

Edited by EricMontreal22

• Members

Kay Campbell looks so adorable in those kitchen pictures! I can't help but get sad every time I see her though because all I can think about is her tragic, tragic death :(

Speaking of sadness, one of our old posters made this video years ago for the 35th anniversary, and even though the pictures aren't terribly clear, it still just tears me up! It's the picture of Nina and Palmer playing croquet that gets to me the most, and I don't know why.

• Members

"But I can tell from some letters that some people don't know the difference between reality and illusion. It doesn't stop with me. These people probably think Dr. Martin is a real doctor. I kind of feel sorry for them. They're out of touch with reality and need help."

"[Erica]'s like a child -- someone who is 14 years old and never got beyond that."

Wow... I find that to be amazingly "candid" of Susan Lucci, considering the Susan Lucci of today. The one who is filled with nothing but politically correct, industry-friendly sound bites. I also find it interesting to read Lucci describe Erica, in essence, as a grown woman with the psyche of a teenager. I doubt she'd say that about Erica today -- no matter how much it remains true.