AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Hated Chris--HATED. ANd never understood how he was meant to be Ryan's father or something...

ANd yes Clohessy is a great actor (in musical theatre too) and I remember him doing his best with fairly brief material--I also remember his confrontation was in their home which was a tiny run down shack that you'd never see in Pine Valley now lol

I actually don't remember a lot of these details and stories, but I have remembered nearly all of the Applause/Applause picks.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I mostly remember those early "banter" scenes with Erica, and a big dog, and hot dogs, or whatever. That was the epicenter of Passanante hell.

And of course he was soon revealed as a secret agent, because being a janitor wasn't interesting enough. I think at that time half of Pine Valley were secret agents...

• Members

LOL, there were other posed stills from that Terrence-gets-his-ass-whooped-by-Deconstruction photo shoot that I remember seeing and DW does a poor job of selling ANY of them.

Wow, so Ripa and Thrower were totally effing. Would probably seem like a lifetime ago for her if she saw that layout.

Edited by SFK

• Members

This is from a June 1991 Digest. I couldn't get the last half up so will type it out.

SOD611991051.jpg

about fourteen. Sometimes they want a color picture. One girl sent me jewelry."

SOD: Which one is harder?

TM: "AMC is easier because I don't have to climb over the barricade [in the play, Tommy scales a wall to escape the bad guys], but for AMC, I get a new script every week that I have to memorize. In Les Miz, I know the songs. But it's easier to be in front of the camera because I know they can change it if I make a mistake."

SOD: Would you like to act your whole life?

TM: "if I had to make a decision to not do acting and do something else, it would depend on what the other thing was."

SOD: What would be a good storyline for Timmy?

TM: "Maybe he gets kidnapped. I'd have more to do and I'd get to work with some of the other actors."

SOD: Do you worry AMC will age Timmy?

TM: "They wouldn't age Timmy because then they'd have to make Kate Collins [Natalie] and James Kiberd [Trevor] older."

Tommy has come a long way on ALL MY CHILDREN in the past two years, but he still has a lot to learn about soaps.

- DONNA HOKE KAHWATY

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

He was... OK he played Ted as a shy, quiet, and kinda slow guy. Far from brilliant, but you could tell who was who and it wasn't as campy as it could have been in scenes between the two.

I actually kinda liked Julia at first as the rebelious sister--but I swear if she dated Terrence it was only a number of scenes.

• Members

SOD: Do you worry AMC will age Timmy?

TM: "They wouldn't age Timmy because then they'd have to make Kate Collins [Natalie] and James Kiberd [Trevor] older."

Tommy has come a long way on ALL MY CHILDREN in the past two years, but he still has a lot to learn about soaps.

HAHAHA. Though I guess they didn't age him for a while--and then they just dropped him...