AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, that's Jack Stauffer. He's the Chuck who was with Erica at the diner in the "I want to be special, and I'm going to be!" scene. That little article must be from somewhere in 1972 because Chuck #2 took over some time in that year, and that's also when all of the Margo/Jason stuff with Erica started.

Most of what I've read says that Nancy didn't show up until '73, but I guess she was there a little earlier than that.

Leave Tara alone! :lol: She's working that paisley/polka-dot monstrosity.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

This is just great. I wonder if he got any comments from ABC on some of that interview.

I love the disco photo - I never get enough of the era when soap actors had to disco. And I love how pissed off Julia Barr looks in that one photo.

Did you know they had Mark La Mura play Eric Kane in flashbacks? I never knew that. There's one magazine that has a photo of him as Eric.

I wish PP would bring Mark back.

• Members

Love that disco pic. Mark's awkward on the verge of white man's overbite stance and Erica in full on pose.

Carl, I did not know that about ML playing Eric in flashbacks, really wish I could see that. He does resemble Albert Stratton (who was of course cast later).

• Members

You can see the sadness on so many of their faces sad.png Part of me wishes the show would have just ended at the 40th anniversary.

Re: Mark. I read something long ago, don't even remember where, about his wife disappearing at some point. Does anyone know at all what that's about?

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

Carl, she was, I believe. She was out by the early summer of 2009. Maybe she was paying a visit to the set on the final day?

I'm trying to see if I recognize anybody besides the actors. JBW (Casting Director) is next to Alicia. JHC (EP) is in a corner. Glasses and black shirt/jeans woman (front, right) is writer Addie Walsh, I think, or whatever the name of LB's right-hand woman. Yeah, that's all I got.