AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

He seems to vary wildly between looking absolutely tore up with premature age and/or bloated, and getting it together. But he seems to be doing better career-wise. I dunno. He doesn't look as bad as he did a few years ago, that's for sure.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I’m watching Carol Burnett on MeTV, and she mentioned AMC and even had Nick Benedict in the audience and pulled him onstage for a quick talk and some questions (most of the questions were edited out). I don’t think there is any video floating around of his Phil (not from his heyday on the show with Tara and Erica, at least), so it was nice to see. Very macho and brooding. I just can’t shake how different in appearance and demeanor he was from Richard Hatch’s gentle, sensitive Phil.

• Members

I was watching this John Oliver segment on sexual harassment, and at around 5 minutes they show a clip from a 1981 training film called Sexual Shakedown. I did a double take as I'm pretty sure the young guy is John Callahan.

• Members

I loved this promo campaign.

Please register in order to view this content

(I REMEMBER Tina but I can't remember anything ABOUT her)

And there's one in the background of this David Canary interview that I wish I could find because it looks like Adam is wearing an eyepatch (!).

Edited by Darn

• Members

Tina had no actual personality traits beyond 'spunky.' She got by on a fun actress and little else. I have no clue what her backstory was and what happened to her. I'm sure I knew back then, but...

In fairness, did he harass anyone or just sleep around on poor Eva? There is a distinction.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Been watching various episodes from the eighties last few nights.  That Dorothy Lyman was a trip, it's no wonder that memories of her were etched in my four-year-old brain. Wish I could find the scene where she hurled dinner plates at Ray, I remember watching that on our cousin's VCR as she'd taped that day.

Also watched Silver/Jeremy/Natalie/Erica/Goldie stuff. "The role of Noelle is now being played by Claire Beckman" is the first one of those I ever heard as a kid. Anyone know why Rosalind Ingledew Allen left the part? On her own volition or let go?