• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Such a lovely wedding for Mark and Ellen - understated, but their chemistry and the history between them makes it special. This does feel like the end of their journey as characters. 

Any time I watch episodes from this period, Nina's story always feels so isolated, even though she still had a lot of family on the canvas. They did try to include her in the prison story but I don't really know if it worked.

I love the way they use Erica in this episode - she is being Erica (pushing all her baggage with Natalie onto Silver without realizing just how fragile Silver is) but also has those sweet moments where she is genuinely happy for Mark. This is such a rare moment of getting to see Erica in family drama. I wish we'd gotten more of it. And that we'd gotten more of her with Silver. 

I also love the contrast between Natalie and Wilma - you see everything that made Natalie who she was, and what she was trying not to be. Wilma's fight with Erica was a hoot (and so Agnes Nixon - it reminds me of Opal's coarser moments). Sad what happened to the woman who played Wilma.

• Members

I wish two things: to see more of Mark and Ellen's early courtship (here I go again begging for more late 70s AMC) and that Mark had been brought back more later in the show's run. It's great that we got him that few times we did, but each time just showed how much Erica having family that wasn't her children or grandchildren truly grounded her. Once Myrtle died, no one on the canvas knew her and her entire story, who she was before she became "La Kane." It was perfect that Mark was there for her intervention in 2004.

I'm currently making my way through that long compilation of 1985 stuff, but I'm looking forward to getting to the late 80s. I really am not familiar with most of the stories from that era besides those that were still being referenced 20 years after the fact (mainly Brooke/Adam/Dixie).

• Members

Soapcentral had posted some pictures the other day from an AMC/OLTL reunion. They had posted a picture of the AMC children that were born during the 2000s, and they got big. Time flies by fast.

Pic of Madison, (Stephanie Gatschet) and the kids that played AJ Chandler, Spike, Miranda and Emma. I definitely recognize Spike. I think that AJ Chandler  was the last kid they had playing Adam Chandler III before they did the online revival.  Also, I think that Miranda is the toddler Miranda they had for a while, and I believe that is the second Emma.

DjKR3dzVsAAnb96.jpg:large

Some more pics featuring AMC cast:

DjKaBuNVAAAC-y8.jpg

DjLGnVJUYAASAQj.jpg
DjK6T0EVAAAC3vH.jpg

Edited by xtr

• Members

I'm not sure. I didn't see one on their Twitter page or on their website. They just had the pictures of the AMC/OLTL casts on the twitter page. I agree it is a random collection of people, lol. But I am glad to see some of the cast members again, including the kids.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I should have known by the eyes. He does look good. He was growing into a handsome young man when he was fired (which I still think was stupid) and he's aged well.

Who is the other woman? That isn't Jill Larson I assume.