AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For a moment there I thought she was actually the little girl who played the biological daughter of Tom and Brooke (also named Laura), who was killed by a drunk driver. Instead of Lauren Roman who played the first Laura Kirk English (the girl that Brooke adopted.)

I agree that Tommy J. Michael looks nice. I remember some people saying they should have brought Tim back once Amanda came back onto the show as an adult. 

And I hope that J Eddie Peck is doing well. I remember a while ago, being surprised when I found out what his real age is. He was older than I thought. He's almost 60 now.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I wish Antoinette Byron had been there to troll them...

Nothing against Robin Christopher, who was certainly a force (especially in her first run), but Carrie will always be my Skye. 

Thanks. No wonder I couldn't find anything of him under his old name. 

• Members

Speaking of Jesse McCartney, last time I saw him he'd aged like milk. Transitory boyband fame had left him looking rough on Fear the Walking Dead - like, he could've feasibly taken the JR role back from Jacob Young. Hope he's doing better.

• Members

None that I can find. I didn't post a picture because I only found professionally-done head shots and hoped to maybe find something more candid (which I did - but it's from 10 years ago!). I'm not sure how old the head shots are, but here's a nice one.

Please register in order to view this content

There are more here. Ignore the tab that says he's worth $2 million because they mixed him up with another man named Todd Harrison. He's low-key giving me Mark La Mura in all of these photos.

Yikes - I had not checked on him in a while, and baby's looking a little rough. It always felt like he was on the cusp of something, like he SHOULD have made it big, because lord knows he kept working and working and working, but he never did. I still bump "She's No You" on the regular.