AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Hello! Of course I saw her on The View. I also saw her a few hours earlier on Good Morning America. Amazing as always. She talked about Devious Maids, Investigation Discovery, and Army Wives. She said she was emotional coming back to the building where the show had taped for many years.

She doesn't seem to recall having scenes with Kim on All My Children. Kim had also forgotten that they shared scenes together.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes of course I watched! I thought La Lucci had way too many hair extensions in, and I wish she'd wear something OTHER than that hot pink dress she had on during the GMA interview - she wears it all the time. That said, I thought she looked gorgeous. I got a big kick out of the GMA guy being all "WOW, THAT'S HOT!" when they played the clip of Susan in Gloria Estefan's video.

She looked better, IMO, on The View, but again, I still thought she went overboard with the hair. I absolutely hate The View because they constantly talk over their guests... apparently it was considered miraculous when President Obama was on recently and the "ladies" of the View were all respectful and no one interrupted him.

• Members

I must say watching these scenes make me strangely angry. This seems like such a dark period of AMC, and a bizarre period, but in the midst of Donna's murderous fantasies, they really missed out on a dramatic story. I know they had to give Tad a big exit, but they still could have "killed" him off another way.

Imagine the drama of Donna - who had a history of mental instability anyway - killing Billy Clyde and making it look like suicide, and coming unwound, and in the process, wrecking her daughter's mental health as well. Candice Earley was so great in those madness scenes at the start of the clip.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

I loved the way Tad was killed off! Those were great scenes when he and Billy Clyde fell off the bridge and Tad hitched hiked to California. I liked that the audience knew he was alive but everyone in Pine Valley thought he was dead.

• Members

Oh how I LOVE drunk Erica, conspiring with Edmund to screw over Dimitri. I hate that they made her a drug addict and alcoholic because she was SUCH a fun drunk. I loved it when she and Edmund were on the same side, working together, and I wish they hadn't ruined that by having her kidnap Maddie.