AMC Tribute Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The singing was okay. Not great. It's definitely not her strongest skill.

I mostly just wanted to see Erica and David ripping each others clothes off again. tongue.png I LOVED Leo's expressions while Erica was screaming "I'M GREAT. I'VE NEVER BEEN BETTER. DAVID IS WONDERFUL... OH GOD... OH DAVID..." laugh.png Poor traumatized Bianca!

To me it almost looks like Reese and Annie, but IDK why they'd be kissing.

• Members

Watching her storyline again on SOAPnet, I really thought the show started off strong with her. I read the AMC threads on this board from that time and the posters seemed to really like her at first too. Once her ego went through the roof over being the face of Fusion, things went downhill fast. That combined with the endless pity parties she started throwing for herself everyday, not to mention her DISGUSTING relationship with Jonathan, and there was just no going back w/her.

Haven't got to see the episodes again yet but one thing I remember crystal clear was being elated when she finally got off my screen! I was sad about Lily going though sad.png Loved her.

• Members

I found it hysterical how we were shown as the wilds of North America (granted, I guess much of Canada is, but not where they were meant to be)

End of '92--AMC really was on fire back then.

I am sure this was posted while I was MIA from here, but nice to see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pv0kzjkHPA

I don't remember much like for her--but I think she was a victim of the end of another McTavish run--and this time, as I've said elsewhere, it really seemed like McT was not even there writing the last period.

• Members

In an interview Albers did while he was on Loving, he said he was signed to a contract at AMC but the writers' strike ruined it. I wonder what ideas they had for him (maybe a pairing with Cecily). His early scenes with Cecily and Hillary are a lot of fun. Too bad that didn't last. I got the feeling there was a fairly long gap between some of the clips - maybe they just brought the character back long enough to have him kill Laura.

You may have seen them already but I've posted some of his Loving clips in the Loving thread. There are several others I didn't post. It's good stuff, as we learn more about Curtis, and Lotty's death, and see some rare glimpses of Egypt, and Rocky, and some very warm Ava/Curtis moments.