AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Watched some of the classic AMC episodes on SOAPnet (I'm 2 months behind, in the beginning of May 2007). I loved New Beginning's so much. Was there a story behind why AMC got rid of Erica's talk show? I really think that was a mistake. I know it's been said before but Susan Lucci makes a GREAT talk show host & I could totally see her hosting a real one wub.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From the May 1972 Daytime TV.

Ken Rabat (Paul Martin) was replaced by Bill Mooney, Feb. 11. Michael Shannon (Bill Hofmann) is not expected to return, and has popped up as Jim McCarren on Search for Tomorrow. Tom Rosqui began as Jason Maxwell on Feb. 2.

• Members

Quick question- I have a bunch of AMC stuff that I just converted and even though I'll put everything up that I have (I still haven't gotten everything converted yet so I'm not even sure what all I have), since it takes me a while to get stuff converted, edited, and uploaded, I thought I'd see what people would be the most interested in first and go ahead and get that up and then work on the rest

Right now, I have the following stuff converted and ready to be edited and uploaded: a ton of 1990/1991 stuff with Donna, Chuck, Emily Ann, Dixie and Tad, Billy Clyde and stuff from 1993 with Laurel, Jack, Trevor, Kendall & Anton