AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

Random question, but does anyone know if Kate Martin's funeral was Hugh Franklin's (Charles Tyler) last appearance? I was surprised to see him looking at that clip on youtube, because other sites have citied he appeared until only 1983 because of hearing loss, but I assume that's when he just stopped being a regular and might've showed up every now and then?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Michael Cambius story clip heaven put up by RetroBinxMontgomery on Youtube about a month ago. Actually, a lot of clips that are more so Binx related but not exclusively.

This clip I'm bringing up because I could swear the guy with Pete at the beginning is Trevor St. John. No? Yes? The voice is totally TSJ.

• Members

Ha I love that promo too as it shows quickly what was discussed on here--how she came on with the intention of being a vixen, and fairly quickly was softened and did her incest story (which many hated but that's just when I started watching and as a kid, used to never seeing issues like that I knew from real life but not on TV, I found it riveting). She certainly spent her last while on the show as a vastly different character.