AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Members

Oh yeah. I think he was very obvious about that. GH will get another year or two, but I don't expect it to last longer than fall 2013. Still, I'm glad they didn't cancel all 3 today. It would have been too much. I'm not as sad about this as I thought I would be. I guess the rumors prepared me for the sorry news.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why bother wondering why people think anything? It should be understandable that there are fans who seek a silver-lining to this dark cloud. I happen to give LB more credit than just driving a bus over a cliff, and honestly don't care enough about Ryan / Greenlee to focus on them (and even if their wedding is part of the show's conclusion, I seriously doubt the conclusion will center on such).

But the only thing that's clear right now is that we won't know for certain what will be happening, in terms of story, until it actually makes it to spoiler / shows up on our screens. We can either choose to tune in for it, or tell ourselves it's going to be horrible and decide to not watch. I'm going to go with the first choice; I don't want to end up wondering what I missed out on.

For me, the news is sad enough as it is. Beating the crap out of a show's final months before the scenes even air isn't going to make me feel any better. I figure I might as well make the best of it. I'll remain hopeful that we'll be given a satisfying conclusion to both shows.

• Members

They will break up, no doubt about that. They arent legally married bc Ricky is a fake minister. A wedge will be driven between them due to Emma's problems, Madison's baby and Greenlee's lies. LB may not write them together for long but I have no doubt that they will reunite by late August, just in time for a finale wedding in September. This all seems pretty much a given. I dont see thjem ending the show with other people. Most soaps like to end with a wedding bc its a happy occasion and its an excuse to have a party and bring the entire cast together. With the way they've been built up, I think Rylee is the most likely candidate to get a wedding. I dont see that going to Scott/Madison, Kendall/Griffin or any other new couple. At most, Rylee might get a double wedding with Jack and Erica

Archived