Rare instances of flashing back to a previous casting

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i loved Asa's funeral where Blair flashed back to Mia Koff and then looked at herself in her compact very confused. I love it. and the one where Viki was naming all of her husbands and flashed a photo of Clint Ritchie.

I also like every once in a while when they flash back or Viki looks in her photo albums and sees the two young kids who played Joey and Kevin throughout most of the 1980's.

• Members

I remember on Y&R (which is really bad with this) when they were bringing on Cane we had endless montages of Katherine/Jill flashbacks, except they only showed Katherine since Brenda Dickson was playing Jill. At one point fans wondered if there was a mystery woman coming on and thats why they didn't show her. Then eventually they started showing clips of Jess Walton's Jill, but the important clips had Dickson. Honestly, I don't think it would be a big deal for us to see Brenda Dickson as Jill.

I'd definitely like to see that Ashley clip with Epperson flashbacks. If you think about it, Eileen Davidson was gone for most of the 90s which was an important period for Ashley.

• Members

That is pretty neat actually.

It would have been cool if they had through artful editing done newly created '70s Dr. Dorian flashbacks during the Lord of the Banner/DID era using clips of AMC's Dr. Christina.

• Members

On Days, when Drake was playing Roman, he flashbacked to Wayne as Roman "dying" in Bo's arms.

My memory's a little vague on Night Shift but wasn't KS's Maxie sick and flashing back to RR as child Maxie after the heart transplant?

OLTL...haven't there been flashbacks of RH's Todd since TSJ's been playing him?

• Members

It occurred in 2003 right before that semi truck slammed into Ashley as she was off to stop Victor's scheme in the Tuvia/Safra comestics war. The flashbacks consisted of ED's Ashley meeting Victor, falling in love, telling Victor about the abortion and then there was Eppeson exchanging vows with Victor and then their separation before moving on to ED again giving birth to Abby. It was quite weird and fascinating I had to rewind it several times to see it. I remember there being some chatter it was included just cause Epperson looked a lot like Davidson and most people wouldn't catch on.

Archived