OLTL: Actor Returns

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOD

At last! The tale of two Todds kicks off this week when Roger Howarth, who originated the role of Todd Manning in 1992, finally returns to Llanview on Friday, May 13 (scar and all). A mystery is brewing and Todd (as played by Trevor St. John) is hiding something. Could it be his secret identity? Fans will recall that St. John's Todd came to town back in 2003 as mysterious Walker Laurence before it was revealed that he was indeed Todd Manning. But who is really Todd? Tune in to find out.

d1e5e040.jpg

• Members

LOL! Howarth looks as happy to be back as I assumed he would and you can tell that TSJ has gone to his happy place where he sings "It's a Small World After All" to himself to keep from crying. I bet those two are gonna clock a lot of time on the OLTL Leading Man bong before its all over. Fire up boys! The Funyons are on me! LOL!

• Members

I heard the closing sting from Quantum Leap!

"Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Todd Manning led an elite group of gang rapists into the forest to develop a top-secret project known as Quantum Leap. Pressured to prove his theories or lose reproductive functions, Todd prematurely stepped into the project accelerator, and vanished.

He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own time was maintained through brain-wave transmissions with Keyshawn Riddick, the project observer, who appears in the form of a hologram, that only Todd can see and hear. Trapped in the past, Todd finds himself leaping from one life to live to one life to live, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home."

Archived