OLTL: Actor Returns

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know it's pointless to already start asking these sort of logical questions but uh...if TSJ isn't Todd, why after Margaret raped him was he in the Lord tomb wasted being taunted by HaskellMarty, whom he'd never interacted with...

• Members

bc he was brainwashed into perfecctly having every single memory that Todd had, complete with all the emotions and sentimental attachmenet that went along with them :blink: There's no way out of this mess if they go there. Too many unanswered questions that will go ignored bc they know they cant write their way out of the resulting clusterf--k

• Members

LMAO. Can you imagine on AMC back in 2005 when Kelli Giddish came on as Di who turned out to be Dixie, that they left her as Dixie this whole time but with the show being cancelled, they bring Cady bck now and go "whoops, you know that woman who's been playing Dixie for the last few years? Well guess what, she really was Di. Everything for the last 6 years was a lie and you all bought it" Thats what I would equate this thing to

• Members

I guess I could see that, yeah. But I think they're going for shock value more than anything else. I'm sure TSJ's Todd will have been brainwashed into thinking he was Todd, they're not going to destroy the relationships he has with the other characters.

LMAO. For sure. :) Would've fit well with OLTL's whole camp thing it has going.

Archived