OLTL: Actor Returns

• Members

Than make TSJ's character a twin. Either way a twin is alot more plausible than either man just being some random man masuearading as Todd. Twin solves alot of inevitable questions that will come out (DNA for example) whereas a random unreleated character would just create furhter plot holes

It would make absolutely no sense to say that Todd has been Walker Laurence since 2003. Then WTF was that over the top whack job that died back in 2003? Todd acts absolutely nothing like him and he has no motivation to take over Todd's life, raise his children and fall in love with his women. Nope that man died. Either TSJ is playing Todd, a twin or someone else.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad that he isn't sporting that Axl Rose hair from the 90s or the lesbian gym teacher look he had on ATWT.

When I remember how much I used to love RH, it breaks my heart to see him doing this. Granted, I can't blame the guy for being a scavenger and picking whatever he can from the bones of this show. Lord knows he's not the only one. But this has got to be the worst kind of flashback for him. Forty years old and working the same job you had when you were twenty five for less money, less respect and a fraction of the audience.

• Members

As opposed to a pic of Todd without the scar?

Your take is that they're showing Todd with the scar purely because they want to fool people - and definitely not because Todd has a scar.

(By the way, is the new facial hair to lead us into also thinking he may, in fact, be the son of Grizzly Adams - or is that just to further confuse viewers?)

I don't have a Todd preference, per say. But, storyline-wise, if RH somehow was revealed to NOT be the real Todd, this would turn out to be one stinky turkey of a story. The tale of two Todds should be about the Todd that the children knew as their father for 8 years, as opposed to the real one - the one that some (except for Starr) never knew at all... and not just how the children are affected, but Blair, Tea, Viki... There's the foundation of your story.

I mean, please, what would be the point of doing an "ooh, this guy looks like Todd used to look... [countless months of Three's Company-like confusion pass by and] OH, that's just a coincidence? Oops!" angle. Especially given the limited time OLTL has left, the last thing the story should do is drag viewers out on any question of who is really who. That part should be wrapped up quickly so we can get to the real stuff.

Archived