OLTL: Discussion for the week of April 4

• Members

JPL does those facial expressions on all of his scenes. The dude can't act period!!

Charlie sleeping with Echo was just out of nowhere. Just plain stupid lazy writing by Ron.

Either that or one of the two really has the hots for JPL.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought she did fantastic, especially when she started pouring her heart out to Shane and telling him how much she loved him. That speech was pretty long and I thought FF hit all the right beats. Her & Austin both knocked it out of the park today IMO. "We need more minutes, baby" "I just want to be happy...I don't want to live like this." :(

• Members

I was listening more than watching, but I thought the kid playing Shane was doing a really nice job. When his voice broke I got a little lump in my throat, poor guy. I did find those two or three fakeout falls more annoying than suspenseful.

I was so glad Blair slapped that boy and I wish she didn't apologize for it. I can hardly believe that I detest a character more than Ford, who can at least act save for those Telemundo faces he be makin.

• Members

I didn't know she was going to slap him over Marty, but I was so, so glad she did. And you know what? The real Todd, before the rapemance, would've done the same thing.

KDP briefly raised that kid's game, but he's still got to go.

Archived