What was your favorite prime time soap weddings of the 80's?

BKuzak

• Members

I think my favorite was JR and Cally on Dallas. it brought everyone to southfork and then the heavy rains made everyone stay the night. Of course Sue Ellen got her old room, right across from JR and Cally. it was such a fun episode. It even had a flashback or two because Sue Ellen was doing the JR Movie.

my second favorite would be the two weddings of Krystal and Blake on Dynasty. The first one was such a big affair but the second one was more special because they found their way back to each other. I didn't like the hat thing Krystal wore at that second wedding but i liked everything else.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They all sort of blur together for me. Oddly enough I can't remember the weddings for the couples I enjoyed (Laura/Greg, Abby/Gary). With Valene/Ben I just remember her with Gary when he found out about the babies being his.

• Members

Sorry, but I don't believe the primetime soaps ever gave good weddings. Prince Michael and Amanda's wedding on DYNASTY comes closest, but only b/c it served as the glorious backdrop for the (shark-jumping) Moldavian Massacre.

Archived