OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 21

• Members

Looked like the recyled faux cement blocks to me, too. Oh well, after Starr moved back into Labullshiitters, she stopped even pretending to act independent so that set was buried anyhow.

As for Wednesday's show, man that was bad soap. The only worthwhile scenes to watch were Téa and Shaun alone together. FL/SR continue to shine with this rare platonic male/female friendship. More of these two pulling together in a crisis and LESS of the awful teen crap and LESS Blair & Gigi vying for dumbest mom of the year award and LESS Kelly the plot point angst for Jolie.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That would have been good, Eddie was time enough for Tess and he would have put her in her place.

So Bobby messages James about watching Ryder. Now Starr, where might your little girl be? Play date with her cousin Ryder perhaps? The writers act like this baby doesn't exist, it's not right. Mothers talk about their kids a lot more often than what we see.

• Members

I think we need to stop w/ the HoYay! between characters. It's just setting us all up for some major disappointments. LOL!

But in case a Jack/Shane pairing is in the offing...? JANE 4 EVAH!

(Unless it begins w/ a rape. Nod to history or not, that's just straight-up nasty.)

• Members

+ 1,000,000

I'm calling it . . . He has a lot of competition, but this guy is officially *The Worst* in the history of daytime. I'm talking contract, recurring, walk-on parts, Who Wants to be a Soapstar (or whatever that was) winners. Everyone who preceded this person is Emmy-worthy relative to him.

• Members

I dunno, did you ever see Carlos on AMC?? :mellow: But he's up there--how old is the actor? I feel awful being mean to him the way I do to someone like Charity R from Days cuz he seems young, but...

I know this is a silly plot point, and Todd is constantly int eh hospital so maybe it makes sense :P, but really, if your dad was just shot a DAY ago, I don't think you should be forced to go to school just to get out of the hair of your mom...

ANd those Shane bullying scenes... Ugh. I would buy it more if Jack hadn't somehow gotten the entire gym class to turn on Shane and it had just been him and his friend.

• Members

Andrew Trischitta is 15 and I do feel bad for ragging on him because he's just a young kid, but god, I can't not say anything about him when he's on my screen because he's probably the worst recast in the history of the world. I hope he doesn't get online and read what people are saying about him.

It's just sad when Farah Fath is one of the best actors in a storyline. :wacko:

Archived