What soaps do you watch?

• Members

I watch Days & OLTL faithfully. Fan of Days since childhood (24 years old now), begin watching OLTL around the time Georgie was on and Todd held everyone captive at the cabin, is that circa 1997? Others I have watched: AW, SuBe, SB, Generations, GL, ATWT, Passions. Time to time catch AMC, B&B, & Y&R, only when someone is returning for a few days. Y&R and AMC is not like they use to be.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same. It is becoming a trial.

GH maybe 1-2 times a week. If that.

Y&R everyday. I don't know why... it is on in the background while I am occupied doing something else usually. White noise.

B&B everyday. At the moment, it is no chore to watch. That could turn on a dime, though.

• Members

OLTL every day, YnR has become a chore to watch and I gave up Days when there was a HW change back in DEC. After the chole affair came out the show has really falling apart with a doulbe dose of Rift Raft. It's very boring. Something has really happend to Days and its not in a good way. I tried to watch B&B but I really cant get into it.

Where are you guys watching East Enders at?

• Members

I download episodes from thebox.bz

I watch EastEnders, Hollyoaks & DAYS everday. DAYS is a real chore to get through. It's more of a habit of watching.

I'm starting to fall behind on Emmerdale but I'll try to catch up soon. I'll watch AMC & Y&R once or twice a week if I'm not working.

Archived