Soap Opera Feuds

• Members

I think the fact that every female actress on the show including Frances being happy he got fired has something to do with him maybe sexual harrasing an underage Alison Sweeney. Considering that he went on to marry the 18 year old actress who played Sami's friend on the show, I think that he did harrass AS.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maurice and Tamara Braun didn't get along because she expressed interest in Carly moving past Sonny. IIRC, TB bascially admitted that in her exit interview TV Guide.

There is also a rumor that Maurice got Lisa Vultaggio fired even though Hannah and Sonny had been done for a long time at that point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

After reading more oLTL stuff & I know folks hated Stacy Morasco but Im thinking more cast members had issues with Farah Fath & her demands & whining about story. Then going to Nelson Branco & Saying Brett & Scott were unprofessional. I remember Crystal Hunt (Stacy) has a b-day party. A lot of OLTL showed up but no FF or JPL. I just think their egos got her and it made her feel like she was top dog at OLTL

• Members

It was definitely harder to follow than one would expect, but I still enjoyed it tremendously. Half the fun for me was trying to figure out who the different characters in the book were modeled after (aside from the obvious: Meredith Contini = Susan Lucci with a little bit of Deidre Hall and Melody Thomas Scott thrown in).

Archived