GH: Liz Spoiler

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It may not be something that Liz of old would do but faking a DNA test in order to hold onto Lucky is consistent with the Liz of today. She's manipulative and uses her children to get attention. She sees Nik is a dead end, so she goes back to plan C and thats make a last ditch attemtpt and making Lucky come back to her. If this is the route the show goes, I cant blame anyone for thinking she does this bc its typical of the current writing for her.

• Members

No, Im going based on Soapboy's speculation that Brook Lynn assumes this when she witnesses the cash exchange and runs to Nik with the info. If that happens and Luckyand Nik both dont beleive her, Im saying that based on her actions over the last year, it is consistent with her behavior. She might not be doing it, but others might think she is

• Members

Yeah, Cheap that's what I see happening. I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route. Because of how out of character Guza has written Liz in the past year, Nik and Lucky believing Liz would do something like that is understandable. It's sad, but it's understandable based on the odd actions Liz displays anymore.

• Members

I hate it bc I was hoping that after Becky returned from her maternity leave, they would write Liz as being less needy and dependent on a man. They aren't potraying her as crazy anymore but she's still a mess. The first half of the year, they constantly had people calling her out on being a whore and a tramp. Then there were the constant comparisons to her being equivalent to a welfare mother who can barely afford to take care of her kids by herself without the financial support of a man. She shouldnt be like this. She is potrayed as being the weakest woman on the show. Even beneath Carly and thats a damn shame

• Members

+1 to all of this. I was so hoping that when she came back from ML, they would work to undo the damage that's been done. Instead, they're doing this. What a waste. This is not Liz at ALL.

THE 28th?! As in FIVE DAYS FROM NOW!? What the fuckk?....This all seems so sudden. Hopefully, as soon as she's done taping she lands another job somewhere.

• Members

No. AMC was actively using David and OLTL was as well with Tea. GH hasnt done anything with Liz since she came back last fall. She kinda felt replaced when they put Siobhan on contract. I think Becky is done. If this was a fake out, I dont think all these actors would come out saying negative things about GH and TPTB in disgust. That kinda makes this feel all real.

• Members

Here some Liz carzy rumors

Liz's exit will be ridden with twists & turns…

RH (Liz) is actually still taping scenes in March

Liz’s exit will center around her manipulation of Nik

But thank god Nik has Brook around to protect him from evil Liz

Liz dies

Lucky will get ALL her kids

Archived