GH: Liz Spoiler

• Members

Lazyking over at SOC just posted this:

So, this is how I read into this:

Liz, for some reason, has a suspicion Lucky could be Aiden's father. So, she has a private paternity test done. That's why she's giving a labtech money. She will find out that Aiden is Lucky's. However, Brook will have seen her "slipping" the labtech money and therefore will tell everyone she paid him off for the results she wanted.

Nik will be furious with Liz, and accuse her of being jealous of him and Brook and trying to keep his son from him. Lucky will get all teary-eyed and tell Elizabeth he wishes she would bleed in the snow again. And so the character goes on, being destroyed.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The character destruction is NOT her giving the labtech money. It's what will come AFTER when no-one believes her because of BrookLynn. They will humiliate and degrade her. And then she will shamefully leave town never to be mentioned again.

Why is everything BOLD!?

• Members

Oh it's mine, and a lot of others, speculations. It's not what's for sure going to happen.

So I guess the "character destruction" line in the title is more geared towards what we can all ASSUME will happen stemming from this. I suppose Guza could surprise us and give Liz a classy, proper exit. But when was the last time that happened? It's pretty much safe to assume this is the beginning of the end for Lizzie and any good rep she had.

• Members

I will be surprised if Lucky get the kids. Since the golden boy's return they have kept him away from Cam and Jake as often as possible - I think Guza's thoughts on Lucky raising children who were not his biologically were spoken through Luke and have now been made a show reality. My guess is Cam will be sent to Audrey or some offcamera relative of Zander's or Liz's, Jake will either be raised by Sam or will also be sent away, and Aidan will be raised offcamera with Spencer.

Archived