AMC: Monday - January 10, 2011

• Members

I think Greenlee's grandmother only appeared a few times - I only remember her during the story when Marian wanted to be in the country club. I don't remember much about the grandfather.

I hate "poor little rich girl" stories. No matter how Greenlee treated other people, they would always pull out that card to make sure we remembered she was the only one who was suffering.

I actually would like her relationship with Jack if it was ever properly written for. Or if Mary was around.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heck, I saw more chemistry with JY/DC than I do with Greenlee & Ryan! But I don't really see any chemistry between nuScott and nuMarissa -- none. And none between JR and nuMarissa. Why exactly did they recast Marissa?

Great FW/MEK/JL scenes today! They were all outstanding...and AMC seriously should have its head examined for letting FW go. And for waiting THIS long to finally get this SL going!

• Members

Yes...it was, since Arlene and Hayley were exactly the same height and build :lol:

I thought it was Ryan's yacht for some reason. I remember him having all his conquests there, like that stuff with Liza which was done only for "drama" with the 5-minute couple known as Ryan/Mia.

• Members

Yeah...this was a dot.com started up through Greenlee's money. Was it incredibledreams? At the time I thought it should be realincrediblepeople and Ryan could host a show with the various animals like they used to do on That's Incredible People. Harold's replacement and Hayley's cat, for instance.

Didn't Greenlee demolish the office with a bat after Ryan left her for Gillian? Another part of Rylee history forgotten...

Archived