AMC: Monday - January 10, 2011

• Members

I thought that story had such potential yet AMC half assed it. Hayley thought she was Arlene yet didnt take one sip of alochol or sleep around? They wanted to have her be Arlene, without actually having her be Arlene. I think the story would have been better had they went all the way with it and had Hayley's sobriety compromised and her marriage having to deal with her sleeping around.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I oddly found them all enjoyable today in their scenes together. They were light, fun scenes with the three of them eating together and I found myself enjoying it. I hate this whole friendship but have to come to terms with the fact that these three will never be broken up!!

I absolutely loved Greenlee today. I also wanted to tell her to STFU but at the same time I was so loving how she was acting! I am so glad she is continuing to lie to Ryan's face and scheme around to make sure Madison's baby isn't revealed to anyone.

Madison and Scott were adorable together! wub.gif

I hope he does go off on Liza. I understood fully why he was gentle with Damon, but I see little to no reason why he should do the same with Liza...I'm eagerly awaiting their scenes tomorrow. I hope to hear Tad raise his voice and rip into her a bit, and she should rip right back into him also and throw in his face what he did with her mom before. I really can't wait to see what happens tomorrow...

ETA: Anyone else feel bad for Colby after she sat on Liza's couch....I mean unless she sprayed some Febreze on there after her & Damon finished up, poor Colby! LOL

I like it to. I am so glad I was wrong when I thought Kendall would kick Mads to the curb (like she did with Annie) when her and Greenlee became BFF's again. I think it's great Kendall gave Madison her old job at Fusion back. It's cool that they will be working from Kendall's living room for awhile, but I hope to see them all at the Fusion offices with the rest of the girls again looking glam. I don't know why but I just yearn for that...LOL.

Awesome episode today

• Members

That was the one where Mateo recognized her because of her walk. Goodness knows there were no other differences between the two of them.

I hated the stuff where Arlene tried to paw Mateo when he was passed out or whatever. She had better taste than the finger-pointing prick.

• Members

Tad didn't bug me so much actually--and he usually does when he's in saintly mode, but I don't mind his interactions with Damon. I actually thought today was a solid show--I wish this wasn't gonna lead to a quick exit for Damon but I thought all the stuff with him/Liza even Colby were handled really well--better than I expected.

• Members

Finn decided not to renew his contract. He was not fired. From SID: A rep for AMC has since commented that Wittrock's contract was in fact coming to an end, and it was the actor himself who made the decision to leave. At this time, a final air date is not yet available.

• Members

Some don't buy that--but I do, even though I'll miss him. He has a theatre background and joined the show back when it was still in New York--his girlfriend (waht an odd pair) has left, and they've been inconsistent with giving him material.

Isn't that true of so many soap characters though? Johnathan you have a way with words... Great olkd clips--I sometimes forget how handsome Tad was back in the day...

• Members

What a great episode!

I thought everything with Colby/Asher/Liza/Damon/Tad was really well done. I loved how Colby couldn't take responsibility for what happened between her and Asher and later took the blame when she was with Liza for Damon's behavior. If only Liza could've spit out what had just gone down! I also appreciated that the Tad/Damon scene was given the appropriate amount of time to play out and was nearly 4 minutes long; a rarity in today's world of short fast-paced scenes.

Kendall and Rylee didn't annoy me today. I'm so glad Greenlee's back to her old self and plotting to keep Madison away from Ryan. I like both Madison's friendship with Kendall and her chemistry with Scott.

I could've done without Ryan assuming Zach was killed, which just felt a little jarring to me with all the fantastic drama going on around it, but overall, I was pleased. Can't wait to see the Liza/Tad & Damon/Colby scenes today!

• Members

I liked the Liza/Damon/Tad stuff. Colby just works my nerves. Tad and Damon have such a nice bond but it was completely not necessary to make him Tad's blood kid. When Damon said "Forget about me" and Tad said, "I'll never forget about you." I couldn't help thinking, "Doubtful. I bet Damon will be rooming with Reggie Montgomery soon at neverending basketball camp."

I hate the Kendall/Greenlee/Ryan lovefest. "We're the bestest of friends forever and ever!" Argh! It's so freaking middle school.

Archived