AMC: Frons Courting McTavish?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think McTavish wrote well for Greenlee AT ALL. She was one of my favorites under Nixon, Passanante, & Culliton, but once McTavish got a hold of her (and started the awful, never-ending Ryan/Greenlee 'butterfly' garbage!) I couldn't take much of her.

I prefer that ABC cancel AMC before letting McTavish back at the helm.

• Members

I think they can't get anyone new because of what DC reported awhile back no one wants the job, that's why he got K&S as HW's, cause it's all he could get. It's his micromanaging is why no one wants the job.

Get rid of Frons and people will be lining up to write for this show

It sounds like a last ditch effort, which means this show is in deeper ish than anyone thought........

• Members

There are plenty of writers who want the job, but he's not willing to give them a chance. He wants people who have had experience as a hw.

Place bets on who gets raped. Annie? Colby? If Angie wasn't already blind McTavish would go after her.

• Members

I think McTavish can be a good headwriter when someone is there to help her. Unfortunately Frons and Carruthers are not helpful. They just enable or make her even worse.

AMC needs some energy and I think early in each of her runs as headwriter, McTavish has done that, but then everything falls apart.

Archived