AMC: Friday, January 7, 2011

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Minshew? IDK about that.

Chrishell looked like a Sarah Michelle Gellar when she first arrived. Her first scene on AMC was so "Cruel Intentions-esque"

Which I think that's what they are working towards w/ Annie and JR. I swear I still believe if Lorraine had been penning the S/L around the Scannie wedding she would have had Annie marry Scott to drive him insane and out of Chandler while taking his spot.

• Members

I don't mind JY's hair either. I preferred the buzzcut right after the cancer but oh well, I've gotten over it.

I hated that long hair he had, hated it.

Minshew looks like a rodent, don't get me wrong, she's pretty but she looks like she should be chewing on some tree in the forrest.

• Members
Didnt you just mention last week that the writing has changed in order to prop up Nu-Marissa?

Nothing in dialogue you posted even mentioned AJ. AJ wasnt a factor in her talking about Annie's job.

then whats taking so long. Why dont they both sign and just be done with it?

No theres nothing wrong wtih being a JR/Annie fan. I used to be one myself. I just found it ironic that you are calling me emotional when you are the one who jumped on my post about him, which brings me to my next point....

I remember when you first started on here, you were the one who said that the boards are supposed to be based around fan wars bc thats what the TPTB want. Just an observation but you do seem to get worked up and overly passionate when something is said against JR and Annie as if you feel the need to always defend them. I used to love them; not so much anymore. I dont know if you see that and feel the need to pick at the posts you come across in which you see me express something which goes against them but you tend to go back and forth with me on themm alot. I know if I say something about JR and Annie (and now Marissa bc I like the new girl) you wont be too far behind picking it apart. You did do that when I talked about Scott. It felt as if you were trying to stir up one of them fanbase wars, but I ignored and tried to avoid geting into any of that bc I find it silly. And theres no need to take anything personal about anything said about any of these characters bc at the end of the day, its just a soap. If you dont like whats said about Marissa, then so what? Its not a personal attack on you.

• Members

I don't think I did. Not here. If I did not about Marissa I meant w/ JR's character and Annie's character in thier actions.

She doesn't have to that's what it is about.

B/c she stepped out to visit Scott, came back and now the writers are having people walk around it, instead just signing. :lol: It's bad story telling there.

Because I fail to see what JR did wrong here. Who is he using? what did he do wrong? we can establish he's not letting go of Annie anytime soon, told her that, and he's doing just that. But what exactly is he doing wrong, not going public? not showing it publicly. Marissa hasn't signed, he can't risk his son, b/c not alone won't he forgive himself but neither will Annie.

You remember I didn't know what fan wars were right? I like debating. Not threatening :lol: I don't attack verbally unless someone attacks me (someone here already has done that who shall remain nameless, you know who you are still love ya). And yes I know it's a soap. If I don't like Marissa it's my opinion I'll state it just like your's, in no way am I trying to sway your thoughts. It's your opinion, I just add mines too. You're emotional/passionate about your's too otherwise this convo. on this subject would have been over and done with, cheap.

Archived