AMC: Friday, January 7, 2011

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When someone is trying to seperate a kid from his parent, unjustly yes. She's ungrateful the title of mother was even given to her, selfish enough to keep him away. Now she ain't doing it now, but that's b/c to me she thinks they are over or she's still harboring feelings for her soon to be ex. hubby. Me? yes I have an issue w/ Marissa. I do. Maybe it changes in time, but not now.

• Members

I don't see what JR is doing wrong either. Kids come first.

If the roles had been reversed, Annie would've been strung up and hung if she had risked losing her child for a guy but somehow JR is supposed to say to hell with losing his son as long as Annie is happy. Annie knew what she was getting into.

Don't' get me wrong, I love Annie and I'm a JR and Annie fanatic but I just don't see what JR is doing, that is so bad.

• Members

LMAO, you are too much

Its not. Its just something that was blown way out of proportion bc I felt he should have been honest with Marissa when she falt out asked him about Annie yesterday. I just thought that was a chance to end the lies and move forawrd.. But Im done discussing it till the next episode so Im ready to move forward

• Members

Me neither. When Ryan did what Marissa was doing to JR to Annie, no one liked it. All the sudden Marissa isn't doing anything wrong? please.

And JR is caught in between. He wants to be out in the open, but can't. All Marissa has shown JR is that the house is toxic and he's a bad father when he persues Annie. :lol:

But he's the bestest dad evah! when he's with her, and her mamadawl, and doing christmas tree shopping and talking about the good ol' days w/ cancer. :lol:

• Members

Yes, and even too much for myself sometimes.. lol. I need to see NuMarissa in action. I have yet to tune in on a day she's on.

Ok, watching this episode online.... I like NuMarissa. She comes off as an actual adult. She isn't great, because the character is dull.... but adds a bit more to the character than BA ever could.

Its so hard to sit through this continual garbage that David killed Zach. I really hope Liza knocks Erica down on her sanctimonious ass one of these days.

Erica: Caleb is doing everything in his power to get me off.. :lol: yeah, my mind WENT there.

I love how dismissive of Colby Annie was at Krystal's lol.

• Members

I wish I liked Caleb/Erica together more and thought there was real romantic chemistry, cause I'm pretty sure this time, she's going to send Jack running...for good. I'd like to enjoy it a little more. LOL ;) Maybe C&E have a fling/love each other, but realize they're just good friends...and it'll be a short of affair.

Either way, Jack's toast, and Caleb is soon to be her new man.

• Members

Would love to see her back at Fusion looking as glamorous as ever with a new hairstyle like the one above, or her signature curly locks, I don't care lol. I'm tired of seeing my Kendall in these hot mess type S/L's, hopefully AMC wraps this up quick and gets her back to her normal life! I wish she could be let out of this neverending rut!

Archived