AMC: Friday, January 7, 2011

• Members

lol at some of the comments about JR's hair.

I was wondering if there was other people that liked his buzzcut as well. I thought he looked kind of hot with the buzzcut and I wouldn't have minded if he had kept his hair like that at least a while longer. Plus around that time it looked he was starting to hit the gym again and like he was getting in better shape. I don't mind his hair right now, but I didn't like it when it was longer.

I remember during one point his hair was looking the way that Jack Wagner has liked to wear his hair a lot. This was around the time that Ava was in town and he was interested in her. And another time when his hair was longer, he was looking really scruffy and he had a Kurt Kobain type of look going on. (I believe this was one of the times when he had fallen off the wagon again) And neither one of those looks were flattering to him, IMO.

I do think that he looked like Brad Pitt when he was younger, when he was on GH as Lucky and during his early days on AMC.

Regarding AM, I think that her hair looks best the way it is now long and curly. Even if that means that it kind of limits the way she does her hair. I don't think that her hair looks very good straight and I've seen suggestions that maybe she cut it short, but I think the best style for her is just long and curly.

I think it looks even better now since she had her baby, because it looks fuller.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least it appears Walt Willey's job won't be in danger like every other time Jack and Erica are separated. Krystal and Jack will most likely happen, which I kind of dig. I have enjoyed the chemistry between Eakes and Willey.

Although I wish this happened 6 months ago when the fall-out would have been much better, Liza and Damon are still HOT! I really would have preferred him bedding both Colby and Liza at the same time. Ohy well, we should still at least get to see Tad explode :lol: which is what I've always wanted from this plot point.

• Members

I don't like Jack, but I seem to be more able to tolerate him when he's not around Erica. Walt and Bobbie do have chemistry, I thought they did back in 2005 as well, so it might be fun on that end. I just don't know about Caleb/Erica.

• Members

For me it would help if Caleb was more desirable... I am sorry but Michael Nouri HAS NOT aged well at all. I think that's part of the problem. Susan Lucci is still a goddess and Michael Nouri is.... well... I am not sure :unsure:

• Members

Co-sign! Team Cheap all the way. I didn't say I gave a damn about Marissa Tasker (totally forgot the bitch's last name), I just think the new one is easier to watch. But, still one of the most pointless characters on daytime ever. Why kill Babe off if the end result was another Carey spawn?

• Members

I don't even know if it's looks with me, I just don't see the chemistry. I feel like even if he hadn't aged well, if there was chemistry, it would still be there. It's just not. They work well together, but...I dunno.

Oh, Erica would love to break her off a piece of that. ;)

Archived