AMC: Friday, January 7, 2011

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

werent they already saying that the day he died?

Marissa flat out asks JR about Annie and he lies to her face? Ugh! This was the perfect time to just come clean and end these games. Marissa doesnt even seem like she's upset or would care as opposed to the bulldog that Boring Grandma was. I wish JR had just taken this oppurtunity to tell her the truth and let them all move on

• Members

I've felt that way about Damon for a while now (LOVED him & Colby before, but she has become so ungrateful & doesn't appreciate him at all)...but just recently have I started to feel the same with Annie. Avid JR/Annie fan here but I've been turned off by them lately. Not liking how JR has been treating Annie at all.

• Members

Yeah, they were at least regarding that notion with a littttle bit of "That's preposterous." But now they're using it as Kendall's motive for trying to kill David. "Because he killed Zach" as if he pulled out a gun, shot him in the head, and said "We need his heart."

DAMON to LIZA: "Put me to work."

Come on, we all know what type of work he means.

• Members

I loved that scene where he told Colby off! He didn't let her make any excuses and I loved the line about how it could've been Lucretia instead. :lol:

I also loved how Erica tried to twist Liza doing her job into being all about jealousy. It was ludicrous yet perfectly in character for Erica.

I thought NuMarissa held her own against Annie today. It was great how Annie went to the source twice by telling Ryan to shut his mouth about her and then confronting Marissa for trying to get her fired.

I always knew Liza/Damon would be hot and now I can't wait for Monday!

Archived