December 13-17, 2010

Toups

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was at the dentist a few months back and Days was on. I hadn't watched in like a month and a half, so I was kind of half interested in it. All I remember of this experience was a woman cooing in the waiting room...."This is days of our lives? Where's Susan Martin?!"

But other than that, no I never see them anymore. It's either some stupid health video showing some stanky ass teeth I don't care about, or CNN reporting on how many lines of coke lindsay lohan snorted off a strippers ass.

• Members

I think there's still plenty of places where people are forced to share the viewing experience but, yeah, I think most of those TV's are tuned to news or home improvement shows/channels.

My dentist has cable in all the exam rooms so you can choose what you want to watch. I usually turn to L&O but the last time was when SuLu was on Rachael Ray. The hygienist and I had a long convo about Susan's plastic surgery. The last time I put my car in the shop, AMC was on in the wait lounge but when it was over someone changed the channel to a cooking show.

I did jury duty this summer and OLTL was on one of the TVs in the big waiting room. I'm the one who turned that off.

Archived